If you’re rocking an iPhone, you’d better consider these free or low-cost apps to guide you along in your finance and investing. We share some of the hottest apps with you, courtesy of Stock Trading To Go:
1. Mint – We agree that this app is the best free way to manage your finances online.
2. Bank of America Mobile – Free app that’s useful for Bank of America customers. You can check balances, pay bills, transfer funds, find BoA branches and locate ATMs. For whatever reason, it’s not offered to customers in WA and ID.
3. Bloomberg – Free app and another must have for investors. Features stock quotes, company info, trends, news, and more.
4. Yahoo Stocks – Yahoo’s free stock app that comes with the iPhone by default. Easy to use and perfect for quote updates on your favorite stocks.
5. iStockManager – Free app provided by TD Ameritrade that allows you to access your TD Ameritrade trading accounts and make stocks trades right from your iPhone.
6. Chase Mobile – Free app and useful for Chase customers. Find Chase branches, ATM, or sign in and view your credit card bills and/or bank statements.
7. USA Today – Free App providing a variety of news about weather, sports, and headlines, including the stock market.
8. EZ Loan Calc – Free app that allows you to quickly calculate a mortgage, car costs, total interest, etc. Great free mortgage calculator app.
9. Save Benjis – $0.99 app that allows you to look up any item you are viewing at a store live and compare prices across multiple other stores to see if you really have the best price. Also features some coupons and specials on products.
*Images courtesy of Iphone Buzz and Debt Professor.
Enjoyed this article?