It’s a tough market out there for landline phone businesses. Their market is shrinking, and there’s steep competition. It’s hard to beat some of the deals on the table these days. You may have heard of the option we’ll cover, but have you considered it? If you’re paying more than $180 a year in landline phone bills, it’s time to reconsider.
What is it? It’s a company that provides a VOIP-landline combination service to its consumers. Once you buy your phone, you can kiss bill-paying for landline phones goodbye. Their phones currently retail for about $180 on Amazon. Looking at their ratings, satisfaction seems to be high.
Their feature offers:
* Free calling in the U.S. with no monthly fees or contracts
* Caller-ID, call-waiting, and voicemail
* The reliability and crisp acoustic performance of a landline
* Easy setup in just minutes
* A new phone number from any calling area in the U.S.
* The option to keep your existing number for a one-time charge ($39.99)
* The freedom to hear your voicemail and control preferences online in the ooma Lounge
* Voicemail notifications to your email and your mobile phone
* Extremely low-cost international rates starting at a penny per minute
* A 30-day money-back guarantee and an extendable one-year warranty
* A free 60-day trial of ooma Premier
We’re looking for a cell phone service to make this happen next!
Enjoyed this article?